- Plan your content – review what you already have and research new content so that you always have a flow of interesting and relevant updates.
- Monitor your competitors – what are they writing about and how much engagement do they achieve?
- Schedule your updates – a social media scheduling tool will automatically publish your content on the day and time you choose.
- Track your keywords – think about what words your audience will use to search for content and use appropriate hashtags so people can find your updates.
- Ask your audience to connect – send a request to anyone you meet during your business day or, if someone asks to connect with you, follow them back.
- Engage with your connections – comment, like and share updates from your influencers and partners you feel is beneficial for your audience.
- Set your goals – make a note of your benchmark, decide what you want to achieve and monitor how well you are doing monthly.
Social media is one of the most powerful marketing tools for interacting with your online audience so if you’re not already active, you need to be. Ask us to help you if you’re unsure where to start.