Want to write your own business content, engage your audience, and even write your own website copy? You’re not alone. So many business owners that we work with have a passion for words and want to take charge of their own content – but they aren’t sure what kind of content to focus on, or how to write for a specific audience. If that sounds familiar, our new online training courses have got you covered.
OCTOPUS is delighted to be partnering with Gill Perkins, founder of Creative Copywriting Services, to deliver practical training sessions to get you writing with confidence. Together, we’ve designed two courses with busy business owners and communications professionals in mind:
- Content that connects
- Winning words for your website
Let’s take a quick look at each course…
Content that connects
The aim of this two-hour session is to get you connecting with your audience in a meaningful, engaging way. Topics covered include:
- Choosing the right types of content for your business
- Identifying your audience and understanding what they want
- Finding your brand’s tone of voice (and sticking to it)
- Generating content ideas and planning a content calendar
By the end of this course, you’ll have a good understanding of how to use business content effectively, how to use the right tone of voice for your audience, how to get words down on paper without stressing, and how to come up with new creative ideas. Bottom line, you’ll come away with lots of practical tools up your sleeve!
Winning words for your website
If you’ve ever wanted to write (or rewrite) the content for your website, this course is for you. In this two-hour session, we’ll cover:
- Understanding why a well-written website is so important
- Structuring your website according to the user journey
- Using landing pages and calls-to-action to guide the user where you want them
- Updating your website on a regular basis
- Avoiding common website pitfalls
By the end of this course, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to create winning content for your website, and turn it into a lead-generating tool that drives business growth.
Here at OCTOPUS, we’re passionate about making marketing practical, achievable and affordable. These courses are just one of the ways we can help you connect with your audience and, ultimately, grow your business. Slots are available across April, May and June. Book your place now and take the first step towards boosting your business content.