Wherever you fit in your organisation, from the company owner to the newest recruit, you’ll need help with your role. Input from your team, advice from outsiders or an extra pair of hands to help get a job done. But there is one commonplace challenge that terrifies many people: asking for help.
But it’s not as daunting as it may seem with our 5 top tips:
1. Don’t dwell on an issue, ask for help as soon as you need it
2. Pinpoint the right person who may have previous experience of a similar situation
3. Remember it’s OK to ask for advice, people enjoy offering their opinion
4. Prepare a couple of solutions to issues that have arisen
5. As an outsider who can offer impartial advice or a different approach
Get in touch to find out how we can help you, we’d love to hear from you.